As a Software Engineer working for Fullstaq you will spend most of your time assigned to a project at one of our clients. You will be spending your days coming up with software solutions to complex problems.
Besides contributing to projects at one of our customers, you will be involved in internal product development and R&D.
- You understand and embrace the DevOps principles
- You have experience contributing to software architectures
- You have experience with multiple programming paradigms like functional- and object-oriented programming.
- Hands-on experience with at least 4 modern programming languages, Java and Golang are preferred
- You feel comfortable on a Linux/Unix shell and know how to use it to your advantage.
- Troubleshooting problems throughout the entire stack is not a problem for you.
- You have an Open Source mindset and understand the benefits in relation to closed source and enterprise software.
- You hate doing repetitive work if it can be automated.
- Consultancy experience is not a must, but is preferred.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What we’ll offer
We believe that the most important aspect of this job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you like. Aside from all this you will find: a technology driven company (even the directors are techies in heart and soul) with the goal to deliver the best experience to both our clients and employees, a competitive salary and great fringe benefits like a car of your choosing, a tech gadget budget, a yearly financial bonus, study budget and much more!
We encourage growth on both a technical and personal level because we would like to see our engineers grow into bigger roles.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! You will receive feedback on your application within 7 days.