As a DevOps engineer working for Fullstaq you will be assigned to a project at one of our clients. You will be spending your days coming up with solutions to complex problems which include subjects like infrastructure as code, containerisation, monitoring and deployment procedures.
Besides contributing to the technical implementation you will provide valuable input to the architects, software developers and management teams.
- You understand and embrace the DevOps principles
- Solid Linux/Unix experience, the terminal does not hold many secrets for you.
- Basic networking skills, understand the concepts of switching, routing and TCP/IP.
- You have an Open Source mindset and understand the benefits in relation to closed source and enterprise software.
- Basic understanding of programming languages (high level vs low level languages) and know how to troubleshoot them.
- You have experience with at least one flavour of Infrastructure as code (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- You hate doing repetitive work if it can be automated.
- At least hands-on experience with one of the 3 large public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understand the concept, benefits and limitations of containerisation and you have hands-on experience with Docker.
Monitoring is part of your standard vocabulary when designing and implementing systems (Nagios, Sensu, ELK-stack, Grafana, you name it)
- Consultancy experience is not a must, but is beneficial.
- You are fluent in English.
What we’ll offer
We believe that the most important aspect of this job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you like. Aside from all this you will find: a technology driven company (even the directors are techies in heart and soul) with the goal to deliver the best experience to both our clients and employees, a very competitive salary and great fringe benefits like a car of your choosing, a tech gadget budget, a yearly financial bonus, study budget and much more!
We encourage growth on both a technical and personal level because we would like to see our engineers grow into bigger roles. Will you be our next lead engineer, architect or even a practice lead?
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!